Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SF!


Woo for spring break! While all of you were in you hot tropical sunny places of the world, my dad and I spent a total of 24 hours driving down to San Francisco and back. It was one of those nice spontaneous trips. It rained and poured on the drive down and snowed on the way back. But the only day that mattered, Saturday, it was sunny and beautiful. We went and saw the USS Hornet, which I'm not going to lie, I thought it was going to be lame. But it ended up being absolutely amazing. It was a huge aircraft carrier that had been through multiple battles during WWII. We also got to see Alcatraz and walked around Fisherman's Warf. I even got to see Kiel for a bit! All in all, it was a good way to end break. And now it's back to school. Only seven weeks left until the end!









No comments:

Post a Comment