Saturday, May 29, 2010

A New Adventure?

SCHOOL. IS. DONE. As fun as this last semester and as crazy as next semester is going to be, I'm very grateful for a break. The end of the year was great. We wrapped it up right by following through with the Pflueger tradition of streaking through campus. We cleaned out our rooms (which took six hours) and moved all of our belongings back home. At the moment I can't shut my bedroom door...

So what's next on the list of things to do. This summer I'm mixing it up and steering away from late Tacoma summer nights, the 4th of July in California, spontaneous trips to Canada, and the obscene amounts of sleeping. Instead I'm going to be an au pair in Istanbul for a lovely family with two kids. I'm excited and a little nervous, but I'll be back just in time for RA training in August. I'll be sure to update this while I'm gone so everyone can check in for a detailed description of what I'm doing (or at least some cool pictures).

Here's a quote to get motivated to do what you really want to do this summer. No matter what it is. And a cute picture of our baby :)





No comments:

Post a Comment